Montefiore Medical Center - 07/2016-06/2017
- PGY-2 GPR Resident(Chief Resident)
V.A. Caribbean Healthcare System - 07/2015-06/2016
- PGY-1 GPR Resident
University of Puerto Rico, School of Dental Medicine - 2011-2015
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus - 2007-2011
- Bachelor's Degree in Interdisciplinary Sciences
- New York State Dental License
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Dental License
Honors & Awards:
VA Caribbean Healthcare System - MAY 2016
- Academic Excellence Award
University of Puerto Rico,School of Dental Medicine
- Honor's scholarship recipient - 2012
- Honor's scholarship recipient - 2013
- Honor's Scholarship recipient - 2014
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honor Dental Society
- The American Association of Endodontist: Student Achievement Award in endodontist April 2015
• University of Puerto Rico (PR) Undergraduate Studies
• University of Wisconsin (WI) Undergraduate Studies
• Penn State (PA) Undergraduate Studies
• Marquette University Dental School (Doctor Dental Surgery)
• Over 20 years experience Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Implant Dentistry
Dr. Vecchini is specialist in Periodontics. He obtained his Periodontics degree in Boston University. As well he obtained his Doctor Dental Medicine in The University of Puerto Rico with a magna cum laude tittle.
Dr. vecchini has been part of the American Dental Association, American Academy Of Periodontology, College of Dental Surgeon of Puerto Rico, International Academy of Periodontology and Puerto Rican Periodontal Society.
He was the Vice President of the organizing commitee in charge of social activities for the Pan American Congress of Periodontology Held in San Juan PR. Dr.Vecchini also was Chairman and Co-Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the American Academy of Periodontology, as in many other societies.
Dr. Carlos H. Martínez is a National board certified, licensed dentist in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He completed his studies at one of the highest ranked dental schools in the United States; Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
He is the President of Health & Wellness Network of the Americas, Bairoa Dental Care, and Advanced Dental Center. Also a stockholder at SALUS one of the largest medical-dental facilities in Puerto Rico.
Dr. Martínez has practiced cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry, as well as implants, for over 20 years in private practice. Currently, he is a partner at four dental practices in the San Juan Metropolitan Area in Puerto Rico.
Dr. Martinez is a member of the Medical Tourism Association. Currently taking credit courses to become the first puerto rican doctor to be certified as a medical tourism proffessional.
Dr. Martínez is married to Ms. María Valdivieso, a professional in the banking industries. Dr. Martínez and Ms. Valdivieso have two children, Lorena and José Carlos Martínez Valdivieso. Lorena, completed her undergraduate studies from Marquette University and is currently continuing her postgraduate education in Speech-Language Pathology at Temple University. José Carlos, currently initiated his second year of undergraduate education at University of California in San Diego.
Dr. Martínez’ hobbies include: playing golf, attending sports events, as well as serving the San Juan underprivileged community.
Dental Solutions Group
Contamos con un equipo de primera, calidad de servicio, el mejor trato a nuestros pacientes y el enfoque de aligerar procedimientos que tradicionalmente conlleva citas en diferentes lugares y hasta días para completar un procedimiento. Las sonrisas más bellas comienzan tan pronto entras a Dental Solutions Group, así lo dicen nuestros pacientes y esperamos que tú seas pronto uno de ellos.